Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Rons bait...PLX

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
pretty sure Ron;s bait in portage lakes has closed,he was located by the clock tower on portage lakes drive.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

fishingful

• View Profile
From his Facebook page.

Please don't forget about my huge 50% off everything in the store this coming weekend. 1/2 price just in time for Christmas...I will officially close permantly on Dec. 31st.....Furniture, washer and dryer refrigerators, minnow tank, pop cooler, rod racks, shelving from showroom. cash register, and custom made sales counter, torpedo heater.Rods and reels and terminal tackle....Tons of stuff. And 60 degree weather....Call Ron at 330-780-3652 after 5:00....
Tell your friends...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
bait shops are getting scarce in the area.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

A@C

• View Profile
bait shops are getting scarce in the area.

Yep cant keep the doors open just selling live bait !

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
AC what's up bud? Haven't talked to ya in awhile.

A@C

• View Profile
AC what's up bud? Haven't talked to ya in awhile.

Whats up Bri, hope all is well ! Want to rent a bait shop ?

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
A@C are you still open? I would like to get some spikes shipped in the near future.
turkey09

Vexilar