Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Dock tournament canceled this Saturday!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We have reports that there is 4 inches off of the first pull off on Long Island so the dock tournament this Saturday is canceled so we can try and get on the ice.

Please remember that you must check your own ice as it could rain and weekend the ice and duck hunters are known to break through to hunt. Be very Careful!

We will not fish again until the championship unless we lose the ice.

See you on ice.

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

quackpot

• View Profile

bruce136

• View Profile
 It was great fishing so may tournaments with you this year. I will probably see you guys Saturday at Indian

Downthehole

• View Profile
I'm assuming Long Island is on Indian right? If so can someone give me instructions on where I need to park, what time etc....sorry newbie here...

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

bruce136

• View Profile
It is on Indian. Not sure what the road is called. But once you get up there, stop at any bait shop and they will tell you how to get there.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Off 117 on the east side of the lake. There is a giant sign shaped like an arrow that says long island. First pull off is prob 1/2 mile down. If that's the only fishable spot parking may be an issue.

quackpot

• View Profile
From central Ohio take 33 northwest get off on 117 Huntsville exit. Follow it up and Long Island is on the left. If you need bait there is mikes bait and pro bass. I have felt with mike for many years so that's where I go. He is on rt 235 on the north side of the lake. 235 is just after Long Island on the left. Mikes will be on the left after the dollar store.

Vexilar