Ice Fish Ohio Forum

OSP 1-14-16

Dustinslabmaster

• View Profile
Caught my limit in crappie at OSP yesterday 3 1/2 inches of black ice use ing minnows

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
There were 6 guys out there today fri. 1-15-16,outside temp 47 deg.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

holehopper

• View Profile
Congrats Dustin,on the early catch,were most of them 9in. legals,or were they running larger?
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Dustinslabmaster

• View Profile
All we're running large personal best out of there all in the 11-12 range some 10s but no 9s ;D

holehopper

• View Profile
That's good to hear,thanks.

bluegillkiller

• View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
good job guys, I was out there today but didn't catch much, it was nice being out gave me a chance to kick the cob webs out...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

bluegillkiller

• View Profile

holehopper

• View Profile
Yeah Rick,how much ice were you on? you don't have to answer. ::)

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well it was 3+  to 4  of clear and slick as glass with some fluffy snow on it. I was in about 8ft, clarity was about 2 ft   I had gulp on jig and minnow on other   I watched the fish circle under me on fish finder.  but I didn't want to set up my pop up with the wind at the time, besides snowin like mad..there were fish being caught but it was slow today...it was just practicing right?  8)....besides its a small area thats frozen right now and should ya go there be warned its wishy washy outbound the area.   have fun folks ..be careful
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar