Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New member here!

Tkfurs · 8 · 5356

Tkfurs

• View Profile
 Found this site last year at the end of the season, just joined last week. I am in the northwest corner of the state and it looks like there are at least a couple of close by members.

I've been ice fishing for as long as I can remember and look forward to all I can learn here and participating as much as possible!

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you. Best icefishing site around. I'm in the very NW corner also. :)  Are you familiar with Barton, McKarns, Nettle or Harrison lakes? These are my stomping grounds plus Michigan & Indiana. ???
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures
Zeko Shoes
Liquid Mayhem

Downthehole

• View Profile
Welcome on board!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Tkfurs

• View Profile
Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you. Best icefishing site around. I'm in the very NW corner also. :)  Are you familiar with Barton, McKarns, Nettle or Harrison lakes? These are my stomping grounds plus Michigan & Indiana. ???

Yes Jeff, I've fished them all but Nettle. Haven't been on the ice much at Barton or Mckarns, but fished Harrison alot in the past. Hit some Michigan lakes from time to time as well as Oxbow.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome!  Glad you joined, wealth on info here.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
welcome to the club.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
   Welcome to the site fellow ice man
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar