Ice Fish Ohio Forum

report 1/22

trapperjon

• View Profile
Went east of 43 and had 6+ of clear HARD ice, could've filled a 5gl with dinks,  used the camera and watched the Lil basturds shoot in and steal the bait while the big girls just watched,  was still fun. Better than spending a Friday at work
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 09:17:49 AM by trapperjon »

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that's cool fishing with a camera rocks
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

trapperjon

• View Profile
It's amazing what you can learn by watching them react to lure movements,  BTW, used horizontal pin-min, glow w/waxxie,  looked sketchy towards CLR   didn't walk far enough to tell for sure, so be careful and use common sense,  JON

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Jon,have you seen anyone by the dam?usually make one trip a year there,don't ask me why.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

trapperjon

• View Profile
No, too thin, only around 3".  Was wide open last Sunday

Molson

• View Profile
Was out today east of 43 jumping around the channel.  Had three bumps on the vibe but no hookups.  Several dinks on plastics.  Easy 5-6 inches of clear ice on the east side of 43.  Moved over off Lansinger toward dark and landed a few nice gills on plastics.   Ice about 3-3 1/2 there but still quite a few guys out all over.  Couldn't believe the guys out on the roadbed.  That was wide open a few days ago...  
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:34:41 PM by Molson »

Vexilar