Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES PORTAGE LAKES EVENT

fishingful

• View Profile
I will be out Friday. It's 28 here right now so she should stay frozen. 

Does anyone know what the hours of the bait store are?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 07:28:34 PM by fishingful »

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
just got my waxys at pet supplies plus     8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

nixmkt

• View Profile
just got my waxys at pet supplies plus     8)

Hope you're planning on giving the tourney sponsor Long Lake Bait & Tackle some business too.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
you bet I appreciate the bait shops we have left ,  8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fishingful

• View Profile
I still have some bait from mogadore. But will get some more from him to park in his lot.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Yes guys please support our local shops,they seem to be dropping off fast,long lake baits has been a HUGE support in this year's pan fish series let's all give a little back ,he has been fantastic
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
Anyone who has seen my truck knows I will be buying something from him. I just hoping the edges hold up up so we can fish.

crappieboo420

• View Profile
I was on long yesterday and we killed perch and big red ears you guys should have a great tournament .
Lowrance,Grandpa bobs custom jigs,
Budweiser,Eskimo,little atom,custom jig and spin,vmc.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
You should join us in the fun,lots of stuff to give away from our sponsors, what do you say?
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
ATTENTION TOURNAMENT FISHERMEN ,AT THIS POINT ICE CONDITIONS ARE MAINTAINING AND REPORTS ARE GOOD SO FAR,6-8" OF ICE ON LONG LAKE AND NORTH RESERVOIR. I'M GOING TO ALLOW FISHING ON THE ENTIRE NORTH RESERVOIR SINCE CONDITIONS ARE STABLE. YOU MUST PARK AT LONG LAKE BAITS OR ACROSS AT THE ODNR PARKING LOT,NO EXCEPTION. WALKING NORTH RESERVOIR ONLY.THANKS
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Alright well, series of events has changed and team Ryan/Eric is back in for Sunday. We have never fish here, so it will be interesting

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Excellent news,see you there.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I am out for the weekend I have to work saturday night into sunday and won't be done until 6a and can't make the start time or the event. Have fun all and be safe

nixmkt

• View Profile
ATTENTION TOURNAMENT FISHERMEN ,AT THIS POINT ICE CONDITIONS ARE MAINTAINING AND REPORTS ARE GOOD SO FAR,6-8" OF ICE ON LONG LAKE AND NORTH RESERVOIR. I'M GOING TO ALLOW FISHING ON THE ENTIRE NORTH RESERVOIR SINCE CONDITIONS ARE STABLE. YOU MUST PARK AT LONG LAKE BAITS OR ACROSS AT THE ODNR PARKING LOT,NO EXCEPTION. WALKING NORTH RESERVOIR ONLY.THANKS

Sorry Nate,  realize it is difficult but making major changes back and forth like this at the last minute is not very good.

Also, the ice on Long Lake is not that thick overall but variable.  There are some areas that are only 3 ½”.
North Res. is closer to that overall but there also are a few open holes on North too.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I appreciate any input I receive regarding the events,but I must express that any decisions are made after consulting with fellow fishermen and what the MAJORITY  of the fishing field is requesting  not the minority. I must once again stress the fact that I am one individual running these events who works a more than full time job. I apologize if the way this event is being directed does not satisfy each person,I do the best I can in coordinating each event in the time I have available. It is up to each fishermen to decide if the event is the right fit for them. They are all open events,you can fish them or not.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar