Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Kiser 1/28

bruce136

• View Profile
 i went to Kiser on Thursday. The ice was 5-6" and it was still solid at the bank.
  Someone destroyed my tree branch that I had marking my hole from the other day. they made a "decoy" spot to throw me off. They even drilled similar holes (T shaped) and placed sticks in the same place in the "T".  
 Since I have great tracking skills and counted steps to the spot the other day, I was able to find it(in the dark). LOL.
 I caught 20 keeper gills, 4 perch ( 2 of which were 10"), 1 crappie. I also threw back approx 30 small gills, 4 bass and a shad.

(The "fish on" picture was from Friday and the other was from yesterday.)

Good luck out there!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 04:48:07 PM by bruce136 »

Downthehole

• View Profile
Nice one!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
It is nice to see the ice is still thick & still on & Fish are being caught. GREAT!!!

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
good job on the catch Bruce,nice mess of fish,wtg.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

walgill

• View Profile
I hope the ice holds out for this weekend and after.

W105agk

• View Profile
Any seen how the ice is looking on kiser?  Guys are saying they may be able to hit Indian this weekend

Green Pea

• View Profile
I'm thinking about running up there later today just to check on it and see if anyone is out. I'll post back what I find later this evening.

Green Pea

• View Profile
5:45 and no one on the ice.... I don't think it's ready but by morning...I don't know. Too soon for me.

Vexilar