Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES NIMISILA EVENT

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well guys this Sunday is the nimi event but the weather is once again not cooperating. I have checked the advanced forecast and it's not looking promising. My opinion at this time is that the event will need to be rescheduled, but stay tuned for updates just in case things change! The outlook is DOUBTFUL at this point. Thanks.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well guys it's official, the nimi event for Sunday February 7th will be rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for further updates.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Disappointed the ice didn't hold up, but after driving around and checking the lake yesterday its the right call.  Plus  57 degrees and 3/4" of rain overnight will further kill things with the ice making cold not returning till next week.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:23:07 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
its sad we had a short season,  but that's a good call ..
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

crappiehunter

• View Profile
extremely disappointed....but we all know its the right call. see you guys hopefully on the rescheduled date

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
I am starting to think sunday may be a go, depending on the lake, i forget which lake it is.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
The next pan fish series event is scheduled for Sunday February  21st at mosquito reservoir, stay tuned for event information and updates. I will post a mosquito thread as we get closer.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Yeah I saw the schedule after I posted. Hopefully the end of next week gets a little colder and no rain. Forecasting the opposite right now

Vexilar