Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice is Gone

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Well who said you cant catch crappies in February on GLSM is dead wrong went out today with 4 other guys and slammed them we got 142 keepers and lots of 13 inch fish will post my pics on Friday. Now how to catch them they are in the middle of channels and in the back of them best colors pink yellow orange ah  hell they all worked well 24 inches below bobber
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Great day!   Way to go on a nice feast.  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Nice day on the water!  I love that lake when it's on. Unfortunately I always seem to get up there a day or two too late.  I'd like to come up this weekend but I'm worried the channels will be iced over again with the cold nights. Long drive to not be able to fish.

MDBuckeye

• View Profile

toadfish

• View Profile
Way to go firefish!  I have been itching to get out, too busy with work and kids.  Spillway was producing when water was flowing and may still provide options if 30inthe bucket wants to make a trip and the channels skim over.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Vexilar