Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NE PAN FISH SERIES MOSQUITO EVENT

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Once again the weather forecast is affecting the mosquito event outlook. I will work diligently to update as quickly as possible all information on this coming weekends event. With cold Temps forecasted until Thurs I will leave the event as scheduled. Please keep checking for further updates. Warmer Temps are expected by weeks end which could result in another unfortunate cancelation.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I don't want to be a buzz kill but maybe this season has just been a short one.  I know I'm done my gear is put away . the ice is too tricky this year to play anymore.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
I would agree with snow one, although I've been fishing the last few days and am planning on it thru Friday. The season is most likely over this weekend. How do you go about the final pot noticeman?

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Do I have anyone out toward mosquito reservoir who can give me an accurate ice report  as of wednesday. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
                   NTOICEMAN36
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Nate,
       Going by the ice reports I have been seeing for around here I would think that Mosquito would be sketchy as it is a much larger lake. And it is calling for 55 and rain on Friday and 50 on Saturday I doubt the ice will be safe for Sunday. Even if there is some safe ice getting on it probably will be iffy at best.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
is the bait shop at the 88 open  , maybe call up there   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Gonna make the call tonight to cancel the mosquito lake event. With Temps way above normal the safety  of all fisherman is my number 1 priority. I am minimally optimistic about any further events. I will continue to monitor the conditions ,the fate of this season's pan fish series is in jeopardy.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar