Ice Fish Ohio Forum

headed out 2/17

kortis04

• View Profile
Headed to osp wednesday morning...ice was still good tonight around 615 so i figure it should still be a go for kne more round in the am.  Anyone else headed out?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wish I could. Friday would be my only chance, the weekend will ruin wanting that's left. OSP will probably hang on till the rain hits Friday evening then that'll be it.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Downthehole

• View Profile
Long range had highs in the mid 30's and lows in the teens next week. I don't think that will give us ice again though.....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
gonna try and get on thur. and fri.probably be it. :) ;) :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

z400wolverine

• View Profile
Man,you guys want me to be there in the morn...Slab...IBJ...any others,might see me there!

z400wolverine

• View Profile
And just a note to all the newbies,I have only been here 2 years,but lived Huron and Saginaw Bay,you will see some people to respect on here,as far as safe,unsafe,or we will be there in numbers! There is an very Elite/respectable group here!

I'm loading!!!!!

z400wolverine

• View Profile
Supervisor made aware of a person was rescued from the Iron Channel,uhm,Friday night maybe!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I heard that. But didn't know if he was fishing or not. Glad he was OK. Tomorrow won't be there, maybe Friday. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar