Ice Fish Ohio Forum

OSP 2/29/16

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got 1 more day in today. Ice at 4" and top turning slushy. Fishing slow. There were a couple nice crappie on the ice when I got there, but they came at dawn. Only smalls being caught by the time I got there. All I got were bass, 3 of them. Two were smaller, one very nice. Possible good for tomorrow morning yet, but doubt it beyond that. All bass came on chartreuse and orange pin min with a lone wax worm. Was fishing in 12 feet of water.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Glad you got to catch some bass ,they are real rod benders,planned on coming out to fish with you today,but just did not have the gumption to do so after yesterday,kind of took the wind out of my sails,we will do it next year,old mother nature willing. :) ;) :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar