Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Winners 2016

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Well should be easy to pick the winners this year as there were I think only 3 fish submitted and I doubt we will have any more ice this year.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Nope. Prizes will be easy. I already have them boxed up. Was waiting till march 1 to officially announce. Stay tuned. This year was easy.  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishsee5

• View Profile
Were the winners ever posted? Just wondered first time I've been on in months and ice is around the corner! ;D

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Unfortunately no. There were 2 winners and I'll have to look and see who they were and post that. I'll try and do it today.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The winners were fishsee5 and evinrude58!!  Congrats guys!  Please pm me your info and I'll get the prizes out ASAP. I have them all boxed up, but forgot to send them off. Sorry guys!!

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar