Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Get together at Erie

quackpot

• View Profile
It was guite a day to go out on Erie. There was 6 walleye caught that was keeper size.  There was 3 short ones and no farm animals  (sheepshead). Rusty caught the big walleye.

quackpot

• View Profile
Will post pictures tomorrow, they don't want to load tonight.

Downthehole

• View Profile
It was a great day out, fishing was tough but it was good to see everyone! I'm in if anyone wants to do something like this again!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Downthehole

• View Profile
Btw: Big thanks to Nate for organizing! Much appreciated!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
   It was a tough day on a great! I hoped the fishing would have been much more cooperative, but there are certain things we have no control over. It was nice to get together and share some laughs with all who attended. If anyone has some ideas for future get together soon, share them with the group. Thanks everyone for the good time.
                                Nate
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
      Oh yea and I think I witnessed CRV give Dave a good Ole fashioned lake erie butt kicking, (and me to)
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

MEKlukow

• View Profile
Thanks so much for putting it all together! We had a great time!

g

• View Profile
Thanks Nate for organizing the outing. Glad the rain held out until after the outing. Was just like an Alum Creek get together, few fish were caught. Congrats to those that did catch fish and to Rusty for catching the big fish. Great job CRV for catching 2. Everyone gave it their best  and hopefully all had a good time despite the conditions.

Saw guy

• View Profile
Don't feel bad guys, you did better than quite a few people I talked to that were up there Saturday.

quackpot

• View Profile
I couldn't get the pictures to load so I sent them to Dave and Nate. Hopefully they can get them loaded.

Vexilar