Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Not long to go......

g

• View Profile
I'm going to check with the ODNR and see what they have to say.

Downthehole

• View Profile
And the 1 thing I forgot, no mudpuppies. I know Andy will be sorry to hear that. LOL!!!

Boo! I miss mudpuppies!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

quackpot

• View Profile
Just my luck, I even bought more goodies at the end of last year. I may have to take the boat over and fish from it. I haven't been much into fishing this year. Boats haven't been out at all.

g

• View Profile
Sorry to hear it quack. I haven't been much myself. Seems I have worked on my boat more than using it. Oh well, so it goes. Waiting impatiently for some dock fishing somewhere.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear it guys, but to be honest fishing has been slow on the big lake. Good news is we have caught tons of shorts so it looks good for the future haul. I'm ready for the winds of change to blow. Bring on the ice please.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

g

• View Profile
Talked with the assistant park manager and he said the docks will not be open to fishing after the boats are pulled.Looks like I will fish Rocky Fork a lot again.

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
I fished them last night with decent success lol. There's no equipment in there yet so until there is I'm fishing!

Saw guy

• View Profile
Fished there last night. Fishing good. Started bringing in heavy equipment.

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Fished them last Saturday and it was awesome! Went back Sunday evening and was told by odnr's finest there was no fishing permitted this time of the year and also in a construction zone. When confronted with a few simple questions I was greeted with I need you to vacate the docks sir.

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
There was  a ton of fish in there and bait. Got a few eyes to start the season too!

g

• View Profile
Great to hear you got some decent fish but sorry to hear you had  to vacate the docks.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile

Saw guy

• View Profile
Well guys, they've started. Half of the docks have been pulled. Gas pumps side still in tact. I hope Dave has some luck finding a new location.

g

• View Profile
No, I haven't tried Rocky yet. I wonder if you can fish it with the boats in the docks. The guy from M P Marine fished Rocky last week and didn't do any good crappie fishing from a boat.

Saw guy

• View Profile

Vexilar