Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2016/2017 NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Hope everything one is having a good summer thus far. It may seem crazy but the behind the scenes work for the tournament have begun. Any suggestions for the series would be much appreciated.  I'm open to all lake ideas in the NE so don't be shy. The sooner the better so I can secure some sponsors and get the permits rolling. Thanks in advance and bring on the ice.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
With never fishing the series I'm not sure on suggestions. However if mother nature treats us to some ice this year I will definitely be partaking!

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Mogadore, long lake, ladue, mosquito, old state park portage lakes ( first to freeze and great redears) west/east harbor on Lake Erie. Thanks again for putting these on. If you haven't fished one their a blast and ya get to meet a lot of great guys.

fishingful

• View Profile
I would say wingfoot, mogadore, mosquito, old state park and punderson. Old state park and congress lake road freeze first so you still have a chance to hold it if the ice is crappy other places.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Keep the suggestions coming, I will finalize the four locations and post them by the end of the month.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Long/North, Pymy and Mosquito, Moggy and The Foot.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

g

• View Profile
The lakes don't matter but I wish they were held on Sat.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
    I would like to apologize for the lack of information being updated on this seasons events. I will be posting dates for this seasons lake line up in the coming weeks. I will also be posting the official rules and list of sponsor's for the upcoming season. Stay tuned and thanks for your patience on the delay.
                                          Nate (ntoiceman36)
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Evinrude58

• View Profile
First event is less than a month off, will the rules be posted soon. Also has the launch ramp for Mosquito been chosen? Am hoping to pre-fish it and would like to know what part of the lake to focus on.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 We will fish the south side of the Causeway, we will launch from Causeway sporting goods. Rules will be posted soon.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Last year we were able to go to which ever ramp we wanted, are we not allowed this year?

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Are we aloud to go north?? Haven't been on here in awhile. Thanks

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
  Nimisila reservoir - we will meet in the lot with the boat launch on Christman Rd. I believe it is c-6.the whole main body of the lake is allowed for fishing.
  MOSQUITO RESERVOIR-  we will check in at Causeway sporting goods. All of the lake south of the Causeway is open for fishing. You can access the lake from any public access.
  Mogadore lake- we will check in at Mogadore baits. All the lake is fishable.you can access it from any public access.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 10:30:36 PM by Ntoiceman36 »
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 If you are planning on fishing the nimisila tournament please pm me so I can get prepared. I've got some great prizes from our sponsors this year to hand out, tell all your friends and let's get interest in the events fired up. I'd like to see an average turn out of 25+ teams. These tournaments are alot of fun come out and join us.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar