Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2016/2017 NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES lake line up

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Here are the lakes for this year's pan fish series ! This seasons events will be held at Nimisila, Mogadore, and mosquito.  If weather conditions permit I can possibly add a 5th event. I am in the process of securing all pertinent permits and sponsorship.  A new and improved rule sheet will be posted a few months before the start of the events. I will post dates for the events as we get closer. Plan on events beginning mid January into February as ice conditions develope. If you ARE SERIOUS  about attending this year's events feel free to pm me so I can prepare for this season. Thanks in advance for your patience and feedback.
          Nate oman (ntoiceman36)
          Director NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
          Pro staff ice fish ohio
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:47:36 PM by Ntoiceman36 »
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Fish2Win

• View Profile
We should pick 1 ramp to launch from and the same 1 to return to. I think it will curb potential cheating and make shanty checks easier and smoother. I also think it will help guys plan for pre fishing/ boat scouting. We could vote on ramps if need be?? Jmo

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Good idea Fish2Win! I was wondering how that works seeing how I haven't fished the tournaments.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome!!  I can't do the whole series with our new baby coming, but I'd like to hit the close ones. Maybe either Mogadore or Nimisila.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

LeeinOH

• Niles McKinley #794
    • View Profile
I plan to fish Mosquito and hopefully a few more.

Thanks for taking the time to put the series together Nate.

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Any idea as to where each lake ramp location we will be blasting off from?
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

MEKlukow

• View Profile

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Definitely in for 3 if not all 4! I would assume that the mosquito one will be going out from the causeway ramp. never fished pyma before, looking forward to it if i can make it.

Downthehole

• View Profile
We should pick 1 ramp to launch from and the same 1 to return to. I think it will curb potential cheating and make shanty checks easier and smoother. I also think it will help guys plan for pre fishing/ boat scouting. We could vote on ramps if need be?? Jmo

What are shanty checks?
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
  We check all shanties for proper safety gear and unauthorized items (i.e.fish) we must certify that all participants are following procedures and are prepared. In the near future I will be posting the official rules which are structured very similar to the naifc rules.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Downthehole

• View Profile
  We check all shanties for proper safety gear and unauthorized items (i.e.fish) we must certify that all participants are following procedures and are prepared. In the near future I will be posting the official rules which are structured very similar to the naifc rules.

Thanks Nate, we are planning on being at all the events - want to make sure I'm prepared...

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I'm hoping to be fishing most these events. Anyone want to team up?

I live in Holmes county so I have a drive to all these events

Vexilar