Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Forums update?

G.M.T · 1 · 3145

G.M.T

• View Profile
Just sitting here, scrolling through the site, waiting to that time of year to come around, you know, when it's nice and cold outside? Lol

I was just thinking, have you guys thought about updating the layout of the site? Like putting the different topics in a scroll down menu, or have them collapsible? Maybe even make a mobile version of the site, or making it a bit more mobile friendly? Or having a "jump to" section  at the top of the page? I don't own a computer so I always use my cellphone to search through the site, and I always scroll to the bottom to see the most recent threads, and it takes a couple seconds to make it to the bottoms of the page.

I didn't use the site much last season, heck I don't remember even posting anything last season due to lack of safe ice to fish/schedule conflicts. When I joined the forums two years/seasons ago, I would always at least post ice conditions, and report if I had any good catches, all while I was on the ice, and it can be frustrating fumbling with a mobile device.

Sorry if I should've posted this in the "Technical Forum Questions" thread.
 Also sorry If I started to ramble on, it's a bad habit of mine.  ;D

Vexilar