Ice Fish Ohio Forum

A CALL TO ARMS

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
      Take a look outside, can you see, can you feel ,can you hear . All the sights, sounds, and signs of a change ahead. Sit back and imagine the sun rising shedding it's light across the frozen landscape.  Listen to the snow crunch beneath our boots as we make our way to this mornings secret fishing hole. Feel the ice part as we bore down to the frigid depths below. Alas iceman a change is upon us. The stinging chill of winter lies ahead. But to us it's not winter, it's our time , we have waited,we have dreamed, we have sat anxiously waiting for this moment. The moment when we step outside and stare out as the grass sparkles with crystals of the seasons first frost. So rise up fellow iceman breath it in deep, feel the chill Pierce your lungs! Now is the time my friends, rise up and call to arms. Gather your rods and gather your sleds our time is upon us! The days grow shorter and the nights cooler so let's celebrate the changing of the guard as we say good bye to the summer and welcome the magic of winter!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wowser    as much as I like hard water you guys I just got the boat ready for some more perchin   and wally, its very hard thing for me to get ready for hard water, now I'm runnin for my tranxs after soaking up that read ,  heheheh   nice job 36  ,
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Downthehole

• View Profile
I'm about to break into song! I'm with you though! can't wait!

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Even though this will be a limited season for me, especially first ice, I can't wait to drill some holes!!!!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
I am so ready that when I went fishing from the small boat I used my vex and ice rods. I did get some strange looks. Only caught two keeper crappie that were released to fight another day.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
so lets say jan 15 when we get good ice around here ?  just sayin....hahaah  my sled is ready you guys  ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar