Ice Fish Ohio Forum

This Saturday - 10/29/2016 -CJ Brown

Downthehole

• View Profile
Since we may not get to Alum this weekend is anyone interested in fishing CJ Brown on Saturday? - I'm thinking of driving down on Saturday morning - thoughts?
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

bigfisher937

• View Profile
Im on call this weekend or I would. Let us know how it goes.

g

• View Profile
With the weather going to be so warm tomorrow, I will probably take the boat to Caesar Creek Saturday.

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Let me know how it goes Andy, gonna try to get back to Indian this weekend, eyes are hungry up there!!

g

• View Profile
Have you been getting them at Indian? If so, what baits have you been using?

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
I hear vibees and trolling Flickr shad and harnesses are getting them but I haven't been up yet. Headed to rocky in the morning.  It's been too good to go searching anywhere else. Did you go to caesars grant?

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Well g seems everyone is jigging vibes from what I've seen. I personally don't like to use them so I've been jigging rattle spoons, jigging shad raps and plastics. Let's just say I've held my own against the vibes.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Andy did not show up, so I gave it a try no crappie got 20 or so little gills ;D ;D.

Downthehole

• View Profile
Andy did not show up, so I gave it a try no crappie got 20 or so little gills ;D ;D.

Yeah, we had some of unexpected stuff come up....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

g

• View Profile
Didn't make it to Caesars Aaron, had to work Fri. night. Are you fishing Rocky from your boat Aaron?  Went to Rocky Sun. morning and fished the docks. They still had the fences and gates up. Luckily, a few of the gates were unlocked so I could get on some of the docks. Only caught 2 short black crappies and missed half a dozen bites. Didn't mark many fish and the water temp was 61 degrees. Less than a handful of boats left in the marina so hopefully the fences will be removed this week. Glad to hear you are getting some saugeyes at Indian Josh. They should start hitting suspended  stick baits.

30inthabucket

• View Profile
Yeah I've been fishing out of the boat grant. Went out Sunday. Kept 26 nice crappie. Prob caught twice that many shorts. couldn't get on the keeper saugeye tho. caught prob 10 short ones. Already got my buck so I'll prob be fishing quite a bit this fall. We will have to get out.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 06:39:06 PM by 30inthabucket »

polar bear

• View Profile
i will be going to the marinas off of route 2 on lake Erie ive been getting some  crappies off of the docks i hope we find an alternative soon so we all can get back together for the season.  Larry   

30inthabucket

• View Profile
Thanks grant. First hunt of the year. Had 3 nice bucks come in the first 2 hours. Couldn't pass up this one. mainframe 9 with a couple sticker points. Scores 147. Not sure what I'm gonna do for the rest of hunting season but. ..

Vexilar