Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Looking for a new partner Nimi/Portage area

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Well the guy I had done most my ice fishing the last couple years looks like he will not be able to go this year. Busted up his knee and needs to get replacement surgery it sounds like. Fish mainly Nimi but some on portage. Do most of my fishing during the week but am retired so can do some nights and weekends. Also am looking for a partner for the NEO Panfish Series.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Since last season was so short ended up not needing a partner for the pan fish series. But this year will be much better so am still on the lookout for someone to fish with sometimes and a partner for the Panfish series.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I’m all over Nimi and Portage all winter during the week.  I’d like to do a couple of the panfish series but don’t know if I can do all of them.  But can definitely get out during the week! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Usmc ice junky

• View Profile
I'm always on Portage and nimmi if you want to get ahold of me my number is 330-265-3421 I'm very interested in being your partner on fishing buddy

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Good to know! I was out on the Nimi  this morning. I had the blue clam fish trap it was all over the lake. Hoping to be there again tomorrow morning if I don’t get called to work.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar