Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice report 12-15-2016

toadfish

• View Profile
About 4" of ice on the open lake in front of my house on the north side of the lake between celina and st Marys.  5" laser still drills, I have to try out the 7" Mora yet.  Look out crappies, I am coming after you!
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I fished the back of Anderson's today from 4-5:30, caught a couple war mouths and marked quite fish, I mainly was toying around with a palm rod ( that doesn't sound right but that's what they're called.)  I had about 3.5-4" of ice  , not for sure if I'll hit the grand tomorrow or venture over to Loramie .  BTW I drive a blue jeep , so if you see it parked , come on out and maybe we can team up on St. marys and locate the eyes

Salmonid

• View Profile
I hope I can get up early enough on sat before the rain hits.. I know where the eyes are if I can just get there, LOL  Ill be in a Green Expedition most likely

Salmonid

Salmonid

• View Profile
Toad and Wapak, Ill be up early Sat am, in a white Subaru wagon, probably fishing the south side, if you or anyone else is out and about, call me for reports and location, Mark  937-974-2908, Ill be on ice from 8-12pm  most likely. Black Frabill 2 man as well.

Salmonid

toadfish

• View Profile
Thanks for the invite, but my kids have games tomorrow and given the rain in the forecast, I am holding out for Sunday and Monday.  My ride is a dodge caliber hatchbach, shanty is a black shappell rover flip-over.  Camo coat and either real tree bibs or black pants if it is mild.

toadfish

• View Profile
Toad and Wapak, Ill be up early Sat am, in a white Subaru wagon, probably fishing the south side, if you or anyone else is out and about, call me for reports and location, Mark  937-974-2908, Ill be on ice from 8-12pm  most likely. Black Frabill 2 man as well.

Salmonid

I also hope you stay safe, warm, and dry.  Report back if you catch anything or not.

Vexilar