Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 12:01:35 AM

Author Topic: New to area  (Read 3923 times)

Panman

• View Profile
New to area
« on: December 16, 2016, 08:37:27 PM »

Hi guys, new to area looking to get together with some guys to hunt for fish. I've got all my own gear very experienced Ice guy. Let's get together and pound some fish.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Re: New to area
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 09:13:35 PM »

Welcome to the area. Indian is a pretty decent panfish and saugeye lake. I fish it pretty regularly through the ice. Not sure if I'm gonna make it tomorrow or not with the weather but I plan on being there Sunday. And prob most weekends we have ice. If you are gonna be out pm me. If I'm there we can meet up

Panman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 09:28:44 PM »

Thanks for the reply, in lucky I can fish all winter in own a tree company and work is slow now but that's OK I can ice fish all winter.

quackpot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 10:02:12 PM »

Panman you are lucky, fish all you want. I fish Indian also most weekends. I drive a silver Chevrolet with fish on the back glass. Say hi if you see me. I'm the fat guy not catching anything.

g

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 07:46:24 AM »

I fish Indian a fair amount too. You are welcome to fish with me too. I chase saugeyes mostly. I will shoot you a message when I am going to see if you want to meet up. What species do you mostly target?

firemedic17

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 08:49:38 AM »

panman welcome to the area! goodluck. ever see the a black Toyota Tacoma, stop over say hello.
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar