Ice Fish Ohio Forum

OSP 12-19-16

Dustinslabmaster

• View Profile
34 crappies 14 keepers and 10 gills

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Fished today for a few hours,ice 3 to 4 in,water very clear,fished the channel area in about 12 ft. of water,fish seemed to be between 7 and 9 ft. down,did not catch a lot,but I got to knock the cob webs off my gear,saw a bunch of guys I know and had a nice pow wow,may go again tomorrow,good luck and stay safe............... :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
OSP Tuesday 12/19 5:00pm., about a dozen guys in the bay., walked out and talked to a few of them. Typical "Dink City", but action nonetheless. Some guys had a few really really nice bull bluegills and redears along with a few 10" Crappie. 5' of ice. Nobody "killing them", but all said it felt great to be on the ice.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome!!  That's good news.  Great to be on first if and catch fish!!
John, glad to see you up and about!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice , finally some ice   yeah 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar