Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Tuesday the 20th

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Every year I try and find new products that will help my ice fishing and share them with our members.

This year I found the Dynamic Lures HD Ice Lure and I felt it would be great lure for Saugeye and Walleye in Ohio.

Yesterday was my first time trying the lure at Buckeye Lake and It caught the only fish out of six anglers on the ice. The fishing was tough because of the muddy water but the Fire Craw color really stood out in the dirty water. 

Dynamic Lures is now a sponsor of Ice Fish Ohio and you will be able to purchase these lures at the Columbus Fishing Expo February 10th-12th 2017 or you can visit them at www.dynamiclures.com.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

IFISHALLDAY

• View Profile
Great Job! I like the Fire Craw, Fire Tiger, Bubble Gum, and Ghost White in the murky conditions. Bubble Gum probably being my favorite!!!

Love2fish

• View Profile
David - How was the ice out there?  I am no small guy so just trying to assess if it is worth the trip for me

tiggy2

• View Profile
we were out all day today. where we were had 5 good inches of ice. water is super murky.  not even a nibble :/ ice looked sketchy up at Fairfield beach. didn't look like anyone had even attempted to go out on it so we didn't try. lol
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:12:59 AM by tiggy2 »

Vexilar