Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Clam Nanook two man for sale.

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
Clam Nanook two man flip up for sale. Third year. In new condition. No holes. No tears. Downsized to a one man. $325.00. Couldn't load pictures but can text them. 513-526-1887, text only. In southwest ohio but might meet if not to far. It also has adjustable seats. Side to side, front to back and recline to three positions with storage under the seats for bait etc.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 09:52:28 AM by Fishfeeder »

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Pretty fair price.  I have a Nanook and use it for both my solo & 2 man usage. It's not too heavy and the tub has alot more tote & storage capacity than a simple 1-man unit. I love the elbow room for solo usage, but can always room for another who ventures onto the ice. It fits in the bed of my Toyota Tacoma with plenty of room to spare.

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
Who said sold? I haven't sold it yet.
Just to be clear, the flipup is still for sale. I don't know who iducks is and do not appreciate putting sold on my post. Sale is pending,  but first cash takes it.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:01:16 AM by Fishfeeder »

iducks

• View Profile
Sorry fish feeder did not mean to post that!!! It was suppose to go on a friend of mine post new at this sorry again

Vexilar