Ice Fish Ohio Forum

auction

z400wolverine

• View Profile

z400wolverine

• View Profile
Not opening auction up for me,so click auctions tab up on top of page,then click affiliates tab and click on Jagger Developments and scroll down to the fishing reel

quackpot

• View Profile
I just did a search for the auction site. Thanks more stuff!

quackpot

• View Profile
Best part is you have a buyer number so no one knows it's me.

g

• View Profile
Most of us will know it is you quackpot. lol

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I know!  I saw his stuff and I had to log off!  I can't look at anything else!  Yesterday I was at it again: bought a new 10" humminbird mega si fish finder for my bow, a new 9' float n fly rod, and 2 bait cast reels.  I have to stop!  It's an illnes!  I should never pocket my year end bonus. Just direct deposit it and forget it!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
DAG GONE  slab  ;D     here i thought i had it bad  :P     im not worthy.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Lol. GO SLAB! Your gonna need to buy a bigger boat to haul it all!

quackpot

• View Profile
Did anyone get anything? I was paying attention to one and missed the one I wanted.

fishingful

• View Profile
I got a few. Going down to pick it up. Hard thing is they were such big Lots and I really only wanted one or 2 things. Going to have to get rid of the rest. I did get ice fishing and walleye stuff.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That was the only reason I didn't bid. Going to pick up the lot would've been impossible now and I didn't see an option for shipping.  Maybe I missed it, but I thought it was pick up only.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

fishingful

• View Profile
They have shipping. We are just going to make a day of it and hike down at mohican. Maybe lunch at the barn in Smithville. I got some good deals. Wish I had more avaiable cash. I saw a box of blades and harnesses go for 40 some bucks. Proably 400 blades in the box alone.

quackpot

• View Profile
Hope you got the the group of plastics and tungsten jigs. That is what I really wanted. Slab I would have picked up anything you bought. It's not far from here. I plan on being at marks on the 22nd. I'm giving a guy 2 bullet sizers and a bunch of lead.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Shoot!  There was some high speed reels I was looking at along with the tungsten.  I'll know now about the shipping and quackpot willing to pick up. Thanks guys!!!

Team Wilcraft!

fishingful

• View Profile
I saw them and was biding on them but got too high for me.

Ended up with one of the "fly tying" lots. There is some fly stuff in there but it's mostly blades and beads for walleye harnesses. I think they just cleaned off the peg hooks into that box. Has to be 1000 beads and 500 blades of every shape and color. Some other stuff mixed in it. Really high end treble hooks.  Way more than I thought was in there. From their prices it was 1681.26 retail.

Few other lots that I got that I really only wanted one or 2 things. So will have to go through it and sell what I don't want or can't fit. Got the girl a pair of waders but the other pair is too smail for me and to big for her. And I dont fly fish. Ebay is in the future.

Got a little bit of ice fishing stuff too. Nice Quarro uv light that I didn't know was 36 bucks.

So the drive down was definitely worth it. Went hikeing at Mohican for the day also. Now just need to get the airbrush and paint some blades up.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:38:24 PM by fishingful »

Vexilar