Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2017 Ice Out Hunger Tournament

Big Daddy2

• View Profile
Hey gang! Carl here... I forgot my other password, so I'm Big Daddy2 now. Anyway, the 2017 Ice Out Hunger Icefishing Tournament is being held on Saturday, February 4, 2017. There are a few changes this year... You can register early at Mogadore Bait and Tackle on 1-15-17 from 9-11AM, or at Kulis Freeze Dry Bait and Tackle in Bedford, OH on 1-22-17. I am also doing an ice seminar at Kulis on that date at 11AM.

Register the morning of the event at Mogadore Bait and Tackle starting at 7AM.

Another big change is where you can fish. Anglers now have their choice of Mogadore, Wingfoot, OR Portage Lakes (except Nimisila) to wrangle their biggest 10 panfish.

Weigh in and awards party begins at 2:30PM at Wingfoot State Park in the Dogwood Lodge. Food, soft drinks and coffee, and raffles will take place there.

If anyone has any questions, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will answer you. We are also looking for raffle prize donations.

Just as in year's past, 100% of everything we raise through raffles and entry fees goes to the Akron Canton Regional Foodbank. The trophies, prizes, and food are all donated by our sponsors.

Thanks to Ice Fish Ohio for your continued support of the event.

Carl Bachtel

dugnix13

• View Profile
Tried to register early today at Mogadore Bait and Tackle and they didn't know anything about registration for this tournament.

slamminslabbies

• View Profile
Was planning on attending this year but since there is no ice as of yet was curious if tourney will be held with boats or postponed?

Pop B

• View Profile

Vexilar