Ice Fish Ohio Forum

If anyone fishes Saturday 1/7 please advise

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll have a limited opportunity tomorrow to get out and fish. Only an hour or 2. So any help onconditions here would be greatly appreciated!  It's between OSP and Nimi. Thank you!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
guys on at osp,can not report on ice conditions.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Fished OSP 8-3. Had 3" of black ice. Whenever I counted there 16-20 others there even with people leaving. Bet there were 50 different people out there while I was fishing. Fished 7.5-8 fow and caught 60-70 gills with about a quarter being keepers. Used waxies on a yellow glow jig. Loved my new (thanks to IFO) Palm rod. Didn't get to try my Jaw Jackers as I forgot the loops for the trigger.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome!!  Thanks for the report!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar