Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Anyone fishing Saturday 1/7/17 please advise me on conditions

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll have a limited opportunity tomorrow to get out and fish. Only an hour or 2. So any help on conditions here would be greatly appreciated!  It's between OSP and Nimi. Thank you!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
buddy just called me and said,guys on at c 5,and on at c 1 but only out about 100 yards,thats all I got,hope it helps............. :) :) :)Saturday 5:22 pm.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Went by Nimi around 3-3:30 was two at C-1. One was Parked at the street parking lot fishing just to the north. The other was to the south of the ramp maybe 100-150 yards. C-5 there was one shanty and evidence there had been others earlier. Did NOT check ice myself.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!  Looks like OSP if I get out!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Wondering if anyone fished nimi today and if the main body of the lake is fishable
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar