Ice Fish Ohio Forum

PLX/OSP SAT 1/7/2017

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hit OSP too from 7:30am-3:30pm. Fished with Nixmkt Tom, Buckeyze11 Dan, Quicktafix1 Ed along with my nephew (Mark), Son (Nathan), his girlfriend (McHaley) and Matt. My first 4 fish were: Bass, Perch, Crappie & Bluegill. Dont think I've hit that sort of species run in a long time. Gills all day long. Did catch 1 really really nice bull Bluegill, 1 Fat Perch and1 Crappie. Didnt do a count, but know it'll be 75+. MAGGOTS. 10-12 FOW. Nuthin on Minnows. It was a tad nippy out there. A shanty was almost a requirement. Those without a shanty didnt stay long. .The Dinks are going into my garden to feed my Tomato & Pepper Plants. Yeah it was a circus out there with 20+ shanty's, but didn't see any idiots, stupid shennanigans or hooligans out there.

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hoot man good start     ice?
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
4" Saturday 1/7/16
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Headed out to OSP this afternoon (Monday 1/9/17) in search of the post-lunch Crappie & Perch bite.

Vexilar