Ice Fish Ohio Forum

osp 1-11-2017 wed.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Got on today,which will probably be last time for awhile ,ice 3 1/2 to 4 in. where I was fishing,can not say about other areas,did not wander around much,no water on the ice when we went out,lots of water when we came in,shoreline was still good at 4;30 pm.started off good fishing till about 1;00pm then it slowed down,and then it pretty much died,managed 7 crappies,3 or 4 keeper size gills,and the usual micro gills and perch,spikes,and plastics............... :) ;) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
good that you made it out guy,   now there is another wave of 50s and rain,  :P :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
I know rick,now its start over again.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i know right ?  you would think its feb  from the way the weather is.  well now im balanced between end of winter and spring, with this stupid weather im looking at my sled then my boat ,   boat wins   ;D ;D   hahaah   good luck everyone that can get on some ice, for me its a waiting game for spring, cant wait to get up on the west end of erie again and drag some fish up...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Next Friday you can probably go. 50 and sunny. I might boat for crappie, sure won't be any ice by then.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar