Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Gander Mountain liquidation

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Gander Mountain stores are liquidating most of their inventory after being bought out by camping world. I know most of us prefer to buy from local shops, but all inventory is on sale. Might have some ice gear.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Their website is closed so no online sales. It appears you can only shop at stores. If you have any gift cards heard you must use them by 18th of May. Will be hitting the Canton store next week, heard so far most stuff is just 10% with a few items up to 30%.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
I'm gonna go check out the huber heights store in the dayton area today. Hoping they have their fish finders marked down. It's usually tough to get the deals you want at these liquidations because by the time everything is marked way down all the goods stuff is gone. But if I can get a few bucks off one of the new helix 5s I'm gonna pick one up. Tired of only having one unit on the boat.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Those helix units are awesome!!  You'll love it!

I know the Canton store never got any ice gear, but they have some nice crappie stuff and bass gear.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Was in the area so stopped at the Canton store. It was packed like at Thanksgiving. They had 15% off on lures and such. No real deals yet.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Didn't make it there until today. After looking at the screen size difference between the helix 5 and 7 I elected to go with the 7. Especially since the wife was with me and said go ahead. Lol. Only 10% off but it was the last one other than the display so I went ahead and got it. Looks sweet. I can't wait to get it rigged up. Other than that rods and reels were 10% off. Lures 15%. Apparel 30% . No amazing deals but at least they aren't marking stuff up and then discounting it like I've seen other places do. Still tons of stuff in there and I'm sure the deals will get better.

Vexilar