Ice Fish Ohio Forum

WAKE UP

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Lets not let the site go to sleep until November like past years. Lets see those soft water posts.

quackpot

• View Profile
I'm not asleep, I haven't been fishing. To many things going on right now.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Same here!  Last time I was fishing I stood on the water.  Hope this coming weekend will get out!  I'll post soon as I get out.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
the wind is kicking my butt this year, managed some nice perch out of lorain last week, hopefully this week end.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
I know the feeling snowcone, tired of the wind at Erie. Don't feel like getting beat up trying to fish. The next two weeks are out due to family obligations, darn it. Will get out again eventually.

quackpot

• View Profile
I think I'm going to head to Indian lake today to clear my head a little. Fish or no fish it doesn't matter.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
 I'm up at lake st Clair right now. Just got off the water. Bite was kind of slow today after the cold front and of course it was windy. Managed prob only a dozen smallies but all except 2 were 3 lbs or better with 2 at 5+and several around 4. Have 2 more days up here so I'll let you guys know how i do.

quackpot

• View Profile
Ended up with one short saugeye and two break offs. Lots of carp rolling in the water, my guess that's what broke off.

g

• View Profile
Glad you got out Bobby. Hoped it helped clear your head a littie. As for you Aaron, jealous. LOL. Good job on the smallies. Are you going to try for some perch? Good luck while you are there.

quackpot

• View Profile
Yeah it really helped for a while. But with surgery Friday it's back to thinking hard. Everything will be better afterwards. Then it's other doctors and appointments.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Well once again the weather has played havoc with my fishing. While sat was pretty good especially size wise, the rest of the trip was a struggle. Between the wind storms and yet another cold front we had a hard time putting them in the boat. Got one more 4 plus smallie and some other nice ones but no numbers. They were few and far between. Also caught a few walleye some largemouth, rock bass, gills, a pike, and yes grant we caught some perch but only a few keepers. So it wasn't a horrible trip. I had fun just wasn't what you expect from St clair. Here's a pic of my biggest. 5.31lbs

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Nice catch my friend! Keep the pictures coming.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

g

• View Profile
Great job Aaron. Hope you at least got enough perch for a meal. Glad you had a good time considering the weather.

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
I'm awake. Just got my new 8in strikemaster in and purchased a new Milwaukee drill. Thinking and looking at where to plan a trip to this year. Always got ice on the brain.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Now that's a bass!  Great catch!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar