Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Fund me

quackpot

• View Profile
Does anyone know anything about fund me accounts? Any information would be great. Everyone that knows me knows that's not my style. So I'm just checking before I have a liquidation sale.

quackpot

• View Profile
Maybe I need to explain why I'm asking. It's not me to want help for anything but here goes. My wife has be going through some medical issues and Doctor bills are adding up fast. She has a mass on her thyroid and it needs removed with that she has to stay overnight at riverside hospital. Tuesday she had a biopsy and was diagnosed with breast cancer. We see the surgeon next Tuesday to set up surgery and options.

Saw guy

• View Profile
Sorry to hear the news Bobby. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your wife's in good hands at Riverside.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
So sorry!!  Unfortunately I don't.  I can try and reach out to my cousin. His boy has brittle bone disorder and he set one up to help him get a service dog to protect him.  I can find out what he did.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear that bobby. No idea on the fund me stuff but I hope everything works out for you guys.

g

• View Profile
So sorry to hear the bad news about your wife Bobby. I was hoping for the best for her. Don't know anything about fund me accounts, but I will donate when you can get it set up. Call me if I can help you in anyway.

Downthehole

• View Profile
Sorry to hear the news Bobby.....our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Hi Bobby,

Nate just let me know about your wife. He gave me your address and a check is in the mail. I am sure there are other guys who would like to help out. Can I give them your address? If you set up a go fund me page I can promote it on the Facebook page and that would make it easier.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

quackpot

• View Profile
It's fine Dave, you know it's not my style. I don't do Facebook but the wife does. It's on her site.

quackpot

• View Profile
I want to thank everyone for all of the support we have received from everyone. It's so overwhelming that I don't know what to say. Her surgery is set for the 26th.

Vexilar