Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Fishing Garage Sale Tons of Equipment

papaperch

• View Profile
This is a not miss if you ice fish. 3 augers 1 Brand new ION 8 inch , Nilsmaster 8 inch and a 4 inch lazer strikemaster, . Two GPS/FF units. Rod reels and combos. Pinmins some custom made

One fishfinder/gps unit Humminbird 798 HD with Quadrabeam Transducer set up on Milk crate - 325.00

Another fish finder/gps Garmin721 sx Gpsmap , Panoptix capable , comes with garmin ice ducer, touch 7 inch screen. Used during 2-week ice season last year. I went to a nine inch screen for this year. 550.00

Do yourself a favor and google panoptix ice fishing. See what you are missing

Don't care how much you spend on flasher type FF either of these will outperform and do more than any flasher unit made today.

Also customized sleds with water skis or snow skis attached for hauling equipment on ice.

Planning on having garage sale mid October. But will sell anything starting now. I am located in Northeast Ohio in Berlin Center Ohio. For direction or questions call 330-272-7925 or text.

papaperch

• View Profile
Forgot to add . Can do a short free seminar prior to garage sale. The seminar would be on Garmin's Panoptix and how to use on the ice.

I do not work for or have any connection to Garmin. I do not have any Panoptix
equipment for sale as I am not a dealer. Just trying to share some good info .

If at least 6 persons are interested will get it done. Can let me know by replying here . Unless we get a helluva early ice season. Demo will be done using the unit I  will be .using this year. By using its demo mode.

papaperch

• View Profile
Date of  garage sale to be OCT 21 st and 22 nd.  Seminars will begin at 8:30 each morning unless not enough interest. Actual sale to be 9:00AM- 5:00 PM each day.

Looking forward to meeting some diehard winter warriors.

papaperch

• View Profile
Update on times . Seminar to begin @ 930 AM each day and actual sale to begin at 10 AM each day.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hope You're Not Hanging Up Your Ice Cleats for Good PPP
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

papaperch

• View Profile

A sample of what is being offered for sale. Might add more pix as I get further into set up.

IceBucket John- Cmon the day I quit ice fishing is the day they will be planting me. Besides I need to get out with you on the ice. Just paring back some of over buying over the years.

papaperch

• View Profile
To all the people that were interested in the Nils 8 inch . It has been sold. I guess it is standard operating procedure to wait until actual ice is here.

But not all think like that they prepare now . Once the ice is here they don't have to wait on anything.

When I was young did the same thing. Now I get ready middle of September.
If there is an ice season I want to take full advantage of it.

PackerBackerMike

• View Profile

PackerBackerMike

• View Profile
No hopefully we can use it...used the vex camera off the side of the bridge just for giggles

papaperch

• View Profile
Great to meet you both and talk ice fishing. Hopefully we can get a an East Harbor trip in. Would like the to see the Panoptix in action there.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I’d be interested too on the Panoptix.  I have a Vex FLX28 and a Garmin unit, but not the Panoptix ducer.  Love to see it in action!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

papaperch

• View Profile
Slabslayer

What unit Garmin do you have ? You probably have watched Garmin's videos on the use of Panoptix on the ice.

I might be selling my PS21 to upgrade to the PS22. But haven't made my mind up yet.

Anyway have enough use on it on the boat but only two weeks on ice. Only way I can describe it IMPRESSIVE

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I’ll have to look.  Can’t remember off hand, but I’m 99.9% sure it’s s striker Ice bundle. I know it only has an ice carrying case and transducer.  I only use it on ice.  I have 2 hummingbird helix 10 units and a helix 12 networked on my boat.  But the videos look amazing!  If you upgrade please let me know.  I’d love to have one.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar