Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Vexilar & Ice Fishing Seminar

LakesideProBassShop

• View Profile
Vexilar & Ice Fishing Seminar at Lakeside Pro Bass Shop, Indian Lake Ohio
Friday, November 24th from 8AM to 2PM

Ryan Kerns, sales rep for Vexilar, will be demoing Vexilar FLX-28 equipment from 8AM to 2PM as well as general Ice Fishing tactics.

Ryan is a 2nd grade teacher and ice fishing educator from Ohio. He has been ice fishing since early in his childhood, and he now shares the sport with his 3 children, his students and hundreds of participants at seminars at expo shows fishing events each year.

Ryan has been teaching ice safety, pan fish tactics, map reading and wildlife/aquatic biology for nearly ten years. He has a passion for fishing and many other outdoor pursuits, with ice fishing being his absolute favorite overall.

quackpot

• View Profile
I would be there like always, unfortunately I have to be at work. >:(

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 I was thinking the same thought, work is always getting in the way of my fishing. Gonna miss this one.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

toadfish

• View Profile
I would love to go, but I have some stuff I need to do and shopping on Black Friday is NOT one of them!  I think it would be time well spent with Ryan to learn some new tricks.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Saw guy

• View Profile
I would love to be there, but unfortunately out of town. I love my FL-28, but would like to see how I might get full utilization.

quackpot

• View Profile
Did anyone make up this morning? I really hated missing out.

Vexilar