Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Saturday 11/18 Results

quackpot

• View Profile
It was a cool and wet morning, lighting stayed just north of us. There was nine of us that braved the conditions of rain in the morning and wind in the afternoon. Eyeshunter, Just Reeleyez, Tin Guppy, Larry Davis, Fish'n'buddy, Evinrude58, RawBuck, G and myself. There was only one saugeye caught and no crappie. G won saugeye and big fish pots his fish was 17" and weighed 1.65 pounds. Thanks to everyone that showed up and for making things go smooth.

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Tough conditions once again but something definitely wasn't right yesterday. Not sure if it was the weather or what but even with the 9 that fished only one weigh fish is puzzling. Definitely need to do an afternoon tournament soon!!!!!!!!

Saw guy

• View Profile
I would suggest 12pm-7pm. Tournament is currently scheduled during worst hours to fish on the docks. Would see more fish at the weigh in. Maybe even 3-8pm.

Green Pea

• View Profile
3-8 would be a time I could make. This is a busy time of the year where I work and Saturday morning are no good more often then not. My son will be home from the Marines this week so the next couple weeks are out for me regardless of time more than likely.

Fishfeeder

• View Profile

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
As far as I know there will be a a tournament this weekend.

quackpot

• View Profile
Yes there will be a tournament Saturday morning. Dave will be back and we can talk about starting evening tournaments. Green Pea here you go Larry Davis, Just Reeleyez, Fish'n'buddy, Eyeshunter, Evinrude58 and Grant.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Too much happening this weekend so I won't be there on the 25th. Planning on the 2nd of December.

Vexilar