Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Yea it's starting

Tin Guppy · 32 · 14165

Tin Guppy

• View Profile

Green Pea

• View Profile
Nice..... I keep looking at puddles each morning on the way to work just to get a glance.

toadfish

• View Profile
A few years ago, I went ice fishing on black Friday in Ohio.  That will not happen this year.  I love seeing skim ice on puddles and better yet, on the lakes.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Eskimo

• GOOD DAY
    • View Profile
The pond at my shop has a skim of ice on almost all of it . Its getting me excited lol

toadfish

• View Profile
After a week of high temps in the high 40's and low 50's, I take my vexilar off the charger and highs next week are at freezing!  I am willing to leave it unplugged if it brings the ice sooner.  You are welcome hard water walkers.

g

• View Profile
Can't wait for the weather change for the better next week. Come on freezing weather.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It’s time!!  Haven’t walked on hard water in almost a year.  Got one trip last year, day before Deklan was born.  And a bunch of stupid unnecessary medical crap with the baby caused me to miss the brief freeze in January and stole the happy homecoming I wanted with my son.  I’m just beyond ready!!    Vent over........
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
YEAH

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Weather forecast for December said cold and snowy(fox 8 news) 1-30-17
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

toadfish

• View Profile
Wahoo!  There was some skim ice on Grand lake St Mary's this morning when I went crappie fishing.  It was on a small, shallow bay, but it was there.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I guess it had too happen  ;D  so hang on to your reindeer, gas up the drill, break out the spud,  bonsai
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile

Green Pea

• View Profile
Everyone at work is complaining about the cold. They simply don't understand why my mood has been on the up swing. Bring on the Polar air.

g

• View Profile
Hope the meteorologists are right for a change. They are saying all of Dec. could be cold. I hope so.

Vexilar