Ice Fish Ohio Forum

What docks are these held on at alum?

CFosterI

• View Profile
Exactly what docks are these held on at Alum? I went there to check it out Tues. Nov. 22 PM. I put the 4000 address in my GPS but when it said I was there, there were no docks in sight so I kept going to the boat ramps and fished there. I noticed there were signs on the docks stating "no fishing from the docks" but I gave it a shot anyway. I fished from 3:45 to 6:30. 3 crappie, 2 shorts and a 10.5" all caught at dusk. Are these the docks the tournaments are held on? The Ranger drove by while I was there and said nothing. Please advised as I would like to come out this Sat. and fish the tourney maybe and I also don't want a ticket. Please advise. Thank you.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 The docks are located at the marina, but be advised this week's tournament is on  SUNDAY due to the buckeyes gonna destroy Michigan.  O-H-I-O
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

CFosterI

• View Profile
Thank you for the information. Now I have to find the marina.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
If the 4000 address put you at the right ramp the Marina store/restaurant building is to the right when facing the ramps. The docks are down the hill on the south side of the parking lot so you can't really see them. Most the gang show up about 7:30 to sign in so just look for all the vehicles.

Vexilar