Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice report 12-26

Bryan78

• View Profile
The only place I checked was Anderson's and both channels had pretty safe ice with the front having about 4" and the back was close to 3". Ice didn't make a noise anywhere I walked. Saw a couple crappies caught but I only managed a couple small gills in the short time I fished.

toadfish

• View Profile
I fished back channel at Anderson's today 2:00-4:30 and had a few marks on the vexilar fl-20, one light hit but no fish caught.  Single digits temps, sunny skies and high pressure makes for lousy catching.  4-5" of ice most places I drilled.  No other fisherman while I was there, just some drive-bys.  At least I got out this year which is better than I did last year.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Just out of curiosity, are they pulling water out of the little beaver from the bottom tubes, if so it seems the fish
or the bite goes away

toadfish

• View Profile
No water is being let out at the spillway tubes at the beaver.  I think we are at winter pool level now.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at Indian, firefish said he was headed there with you and I was going to meet up with the 2 of you

Vexilar