Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Vibes...

Downthehole

• View Profile
All,

Where do you get vibes from? I have some but they are rather large and I probably got them at a store, not knowing much about them. I’m looking for 3/16oz. What makes/models do you use?

Thanks in advance...

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Lakeside should have plenty of them. They usually have a good selection. I like the 3/16 but I will also use 1/8 through the ice. Gold, pink tiger, and clown have been my best colors.

quackpot

• View Profile
I use the smaller ones most of the time. I use them year round on Indian. My go to color is one they discontinued but also use fire tiger, clown and another that I can't remember the name of.

kitcarson

• View Profile
if your by the ravenna area check out mark's bait and tackle on rt. 14 he has a great selection of lures and anything else your looking for

Downthehole

• View Profile
I got some today from Lakeside Bass Pro, hopefully good vibrations will give the saugeye some exitations.....

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Gill261

• View Profile
 What is a good size and color vibes for mosquito walleye

g

• View Profile
I have never fished Mosquito before but i use 3/16 vibes at Indian, Buckeye, Caesar Creek and even at Erie. Blue/chrome, gold, fire tiger, clown and pink obsidian work for me.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I can say the small vibe in  gold, silver, fire perch, work good on berlin.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Gill261

• View Profile
Thanks g and snow cone,gold will be 1 of the colors I get.

fishingful

• View Profile
3/16 for mosquito blue and white, gold, perch, yellow/white, red/white firetiger, firetiger with the gold back. With firetiger being my go to.

Gill261

• View Profile
Thanks for info fishingful,have you ever seen a black/purple one ,guy at mosquito said he was using that color

Gill261

• View Profile
Picked up a gold and firetiger vibes at fin feather fur today, I hope it freezes again so I can try them

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ya gotta try them in open water ,,   :D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Still like the original Heddon Sonor,not a lot of difference,both vibrate and come in a multitude of color schemes ,like Rick said,great soft water lures as well,especially at ice out............... ;)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

g

• View Profile
Last trip to Indian, I got 3 keeper eyes and 5 keeper crappies. Hardly ever taake my vibe off. Have caught a lot of crappies soft water fishing with them.

Vexilar