Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2018 NE OHIO PANFISH SERIES 2018 update

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Culling means that you can't change out your fish, if you decide to keep it and it's legal you must weigh it in. If you don't want a fish or it doesn't meet your standards it must be released. I will allow fishing the whole lake but u must use a public access point (i.e. not your grandpa's backyard, your buddies house etc.) It must be from a access everyone could use.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
If you choose to enter the big fish pot you need to keep that fish separate from the others you are weighing in to keep the process going
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Well guys we are about 6 days away from the mosquito event, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Take a few minutes to review the rules so you are all set for the tournament.  Lots of cool give always from our Awsome sponsors!! See you Sunday. Check in starts around 7am.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Nate do fish have to be alive or just not frozen? Keeping fish alive will require people to have aerators and I'm not sure they'll work well in freezing temps.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
They just can't be frozen solid like they were caught 3 days prior to the tournament  ;D
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Ok guys only a few days until the mosquito event!  Looking forward to seeing you all! Please remember to show some support to causeway sporting goods with bait, snacks etc. They have put together some nice prize packages for us! Thanks to all.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Thanks to all who joined us at the mosquito reservoir tournament and made it a huge success again this season! I will post pictures and results on monday!!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I will get them up soon as I can, I've been moving! Patience please!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar