Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1-3-2018

nags · 7 · 6131

nags

• View Profile
Fished today from 1:30-4:30 north west corner two other shantys caught 6 white bass marked lots of fish but no otber takers.

toadfish

• View Profile
I plan on hitting Ferguson on Sunday, January 7, 2018.  One man Black Shappell Rover.  Let me know if you are out there and doing any good or we may need to team up and start a fish search.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

nags

• View Profile
Friends fished yesterday and blanked thinking about hitting williams on sunday to try to find those perch but if i head that way i will look for you i am in a clam kenia thermal.

toadfish

• View Profile
Nags, do any good at Williams?  I had 4 extremely light bites of Ferguson but came up empty. Lantern pump failed, no fun without heat in single digits temps, high winds.  Left at 11:00.  Ordering two pumps and some extra mantles.  12" or so of ice today.  I hope the warm spell won't ruin it.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

nags

• View Profile
I actually ended up at Ferguson's to got there abouy 10ish i kinda scaned for you shanty but wind was brutal fishes till 2:30 endes up with 1 short walleye misses a couple and only a hand full of light bights all off bottom marked fish in middle depths  but no bites wind was somthing else today i had plenty of heat i melted my bibs and boot lol .

Vexilar