Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

December 15, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Reports, Pics, Info  (Read 1460 times)
OhioFisher19
Global Moderator

More Fishin' Less Talkin'

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2018, 07:32:43 AM »

Spent this past weekend giving my last try at a deer in the hills with no cell service to those who may have called. Anyway first day on the ice was 12/31 and has been great since day one. Last Wednesday afternoon I only got 5 (fished last 1.5hr) but was the only day that hasn't been phenomenal. From my understanding this past weekend 1/6&1/7 was amazing fishing. Ice is not bad. I expect (and crossing my fingers) that it holds on, if it does we are in for a great year. Yesterday we got back out after the previous windy day and things seemed stable but we have two tough days ahead. It took us a while to find the fish but once we did it was great, old man got him a nice 30inch big girl. Perch fishing is really good too and really you don't need to walk too far to get them, seems like they are all over. Lastly I got a banded walleye on the 31st. Pretty cool info I posted to see it has only grown 2inches in the last 10 years!

TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"
g

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 04:46:43 PM »

Nice. Jealous you got a patch with your fish. I have only caught 1 tagged fish and that was several years ago. Any info on the shape the ice is in? Hoping to try this weekend. Nice report ,like always. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Vexilar