Ice Fish Ohio Forum

55 deg warm spell

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well folks all the snow melted , its 55 deg outside today and I'm thinkin the ice is going to take a hit. shame too just started getting back out . maybe with the cold snap right behind it will save the day..but in the akron area I'm sketchy now.. any body out and about have ice report
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Green Pea

• View Profile
It's taking a hit but 10 inches of ice is a lot of ice. The snow that's coming is what I don't like. What doesn't melt will be covered and insulated. The following cold snap hopefully will help with that. Time will tell.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
it's over for me for awhile,i was on plx wed. and water was polling all over when i left at 4;30 pm............... :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I was on PLX today till noonish, ice was taking a hit but it was every bit of 8” and holding.  The rain will hurt a little, especially around the edges. I’m more concerned about the snow. If we get a ton of snow on top of everything it could really kill us bad.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well just hope for the best
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar