Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/10/18

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit an undisclosed location on PLX this morning.  Got a fish Ohio Crappie and bluegill. After 2 trips of nothing over 5” today only got 1 dink. Was fishing 14 feet deep.  Big gills were within a foot of the bottom hitting chartreuse Eurotackle tungsten jig with waxie and Crappie were about 4 feet under the ice hitting same thing.  When I saw them cruise in on the Vex, I’d raise up get a couple and wait for next wave to come thru.  Nonstop bite all morning. Felt good to know I can still catch a fish over 5”!  Haha!!!  Sunrise was as amazing as I’ve seen on the ice!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 08:40:18 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i knew i should have gone with ya   but good fish,  are those the blow up fish hahahahah  that is a nice pic of sunrise...i hope the ice isn't shot and we can get back out soon...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
yep,nice goin slab............... :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar