Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Saturday 1/13

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fished 8:30-3:30pm This season sofar the bite and catches at Nimmh has been subpar for me.  Shoreline ice was sketchy and many areas inaccessible due to shoreline ice deterioration.  Me and  Dustin parked at the Campground Boatlaunch and worked our way East & South.  Layered Ice made walking a little worrysome. Ice was 6" thick. Worked areas from 5ft to 23ft searching.  Only got consistent readings on our VEX's in shallow weedy areas in the Campground Bay Mostly dinks.  No gills over 7" and no perch over 5".
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
It has been sub par for me as well,but hey it could turn around any day,i guess you just have to go to know,thanks for the report........... :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thnx for the report jon, seems like nimi has cooled off , what a shame.  well time to hit up the giant eagle for some chicken   hahahah     oh wait I have walleye in the freeze  hahah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar