Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Lake Erie anyone?? 1/5

Guest · 9 · 6955

Mullygyn

Going out of catawba tomorrow 1/5. looking for somebody to tag along with me. Own transportation helpful but not necessary. Own shanty helpful but not necessary.
*** experience a must
I'm fully set with sled and large otter if needed.

Any takers??
Text 7405076198
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:41:26 PM by Mullygyn »

venture

• View Profile
Im Going on tuesday to catawba ,let me know how you do should be great ice is 8-12 inches thick. Good luck

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Damn Russ I wish I would have known ahead of time. I would have tried to make it. Good luck. Let me know how you do.

Mullygyn

Damn Russ I wish I would have known ahead of time. I would have tried to make it. Good luck. Let me know how you do.
Was last min. Everybody i know has that thing called a job and was unavailable... Looks like ill be back on Sat and Mon as well. Ive got my business scheduled where I can make it 3 days a week. Pm me your number and Ill give your my schedule through feb of my dates.

wmwhitten

• View Profile
I will be heading out with a family friend Sunday morning, he is stationed for the Coast Gard at Marblehead. I would not mind heading up there for Saturday Morning If I could find someone to go along with. I have all Transportation and Flip-up Shelter and all of the equipment. I was going to use His Gas Auger since I have not put gas in mine this year yet. But I have a brand new Jiffy auger that I could bring along if need be. Just been using my hand auger so far this year.

webso5

• View Profile
looking to go out of Catawba maybe the 19th but hear Ice is iffy - any confirmation?

wmwhitten

• View Profile
Look under Lake Erie there is a report from Monday or Tuesday. I Might go 1/19 also before this warm spell hurts the Ice. I need to find someone to tag along my Coast Gard Friend went on vacation in Florida that I went out with 1/7.

Mullygyn

Iffy is an understatement. Wind is s sw through the weekend. I posted a report a day or so ago.

looking to go out of Catawba maybe the 19th but hear Ice is iffy - any confirmation?

webso5

• View Profile
thanks mullygan - i found your report from the other day.  I think i will wait for the Erie - wind chill looks to still be tough tomorrow to be out trekking and spudding a path for my first Erie ice trip in many years.  hopefully this next warm up won't break up the ice so bad and we can get another sustained cold pattern. 

Vexilar