Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NEW TO ICE FISHING AND OHIO

BUDMAN76 · 13 · 18524

BUDMAN76

• View Profile
NEW TO ICE FISHING AND MOVED TO DELAWARE OHIO 3 YEARS AGO AND LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS TO GO FISHING WITH.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome!!  You’ve found the right place for Ice Fishing!!!  Enjoy!!  There are guys on here who live by you and can help you out!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome to the site, lots going on here so enjoy!!!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I'm also in Delaware.  Shoot me a PM and maybe we can get out on the ice sometime.

BUDMAN76

• View Profile
HI THANKS FOR SENDING ME A MESSAGE. MY E-MAIL IS [email protected]  I AM OVER BY THE STATE PARK. BOB

fool4fish

• View Profile
Welcome plenty members that way
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

Fish flasher

• View Profile
Hello, I trolled this site for years. Now I'm being more active. I will be looking at Delaware tomorrow. If I can get on it I will give a report on the ice. If anyone gets out there I'll be the guy in the old red & white truck with a green cap. Maybe I'll see some of you out there.

P.S
               (Norton sporting goods)
          Do not have minnows for ice season.
             They do have wax worms and red worms

Downthehole

• View Profile
Welcome to the site. You might want to look at the “Meet the Pro’s” board on the site. We have pro’s who are familiar with buckeye lake....

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Fish flasher

• View Profile
Thanks, Andy I'll look them over but I'm not new to ice fishing. Been doing this since I was six months old and I'm 39 now. My pro tip to all the newbes is invest in a float suit and have a bag of dry clothes.

David

Downthehole

• View Profile
Thanks, Andy I'll look them over but I'm not new to ice fishing. Been doing this since I was six months old and I'm 39 now. My pro tip to all the newbes is invest in a float suit and have a bag of dry clothes.

David

Ha! The message was meant for the original poster (BUDBAN76)...
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Fish flasher

• View Profile
Lol, it's ok I'm new to the site so it still was helpful. Maybe I'll meet budban out on Delaware to day. Heading there around noon.

BUDMAN76

• View Profile
HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND. IF ANY ONE DOES FISH DELAWARE LAKE THIS WEEKEND? LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE ICE AND WHERE? THANKS

Fish flasher

• View Profile
Just look in Delaware report's late tonight. Working on loading up now and will be off the ice by 10pm depending on the bit.

Vexilar